Rakuten Drive released new feature, MS Office for the Web.
You can now preview and edit various documents directly from Rakuten Drive without downloading them. 🎊
- Preview: Preview supported format of files saved on Rakuten Drive from Web and mobile application. Please check the table below for more information on supported file formats.
- Co-authoring: Collaborate with others on documents in real time.
- Simplify Process: Simplify the collaboration process by editing documents online in real-time without the hassle of downloading, editing and re-uploading.
- Auto-save and backup: Your edits are automatically saved and backed up without having to store documents separately, making it possible to work without worrying about data loss.
- Security and access settings: For sensitive documents, access and security settings (such as password and expiration date) can prevent leakage of sensitive information.
Use MS Office for the Web
You can edit supported format of files by clicking “Open in MS Office for the Web” and switching to the new tab.
Edits made on the web will be saved automatically.
Please refer to the table below for the full list of the supported file formats.
doc, .docx, .docm, .dot, .dotx, .dotm, .rtf, .odt
.docx, .dotm, .odt
.xls, .xlsx, .xlsm, .xlsb,.ods
.xlsx, .xlsm, .xlsb,.ods
.ppt, .pptx, .ppsx, .pot, .potx, .potm, .pps, .ppsm